Monday, September 3, 2012

Finding Peace

I think all of us come across a few people in our lives that truly inspire us.  I'm lucky that my mother and stepdad are two of them.  They are amazing people, full of faith and love that I'm so grateful for.  I'm very blessed to have two more; my former in laws that have continued to be a huge part of my life.  As in my last post, this treasure of a woman remains critically ill, which is why I haven't written much lately...
But through all the heartache, in the dark hours of night when I can't sleep, I know I'm not alone.  My heavenly Father raises me up to continue, and in him there is still peace that passes understanding.
My soul finds rest in God alone;
my salvation comes from him.
He alone is my rock and my salvation;
he is my fortress, I will never be shaken.
Psalm 62:1-2
On my bed I remember you; 
I think of you through the watches of the night.
Because you are my help,
I sing in the shadow of your wings.
My soul clings to you; 
your right hand upholds me.
Psalm 63:6-8

Wishing blessings and peace to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment