Thursday, April 18, 2013

Just a little poem from my heart




Down on my knees again...Lord, I want to get it right
All I want is to follow you
And reflect your brilliant Light
Won't You mold me like a lump of clay
Refine me in the fire, too
Until I become the vessel you want me to be
So I may serve You in all I do
Please pour Your Spirit out fresh on me
And give me Your words to say
Guide my steps and open my eyes
With each person I connect with today
Father, I thank you for your everlasting love
For the peace and joy You freely give
As I go about my day, let me reflect You in how I live...


3 comments:

  1. I have been surfing online more than 3 hours today, but I never found any attention-grabbing article like yours.

    It's pretty price enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made just right content as you probably did, the internet will probably be much more useful than ever before.

    Stop by my homepage: online graduate certificate programs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. I'm so glad that you found meaning here, and your encouragement is priceless. I am on my way to your page now to check it out. May God bless you and keep you close.

      Delete
    2. What a wonderful site for teachers and those who work with children! I signed up so that I can get tips on helping my grandchildren with their reading :)

      Delete